85 Line Patterns
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – 85 Line Patterns. This tool allows you to view all Line Patterns in the Project.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Line Patterns.
- The Line Patterns dialog will appear.
- You select the Line Patterns you would like to delete and click Delete Selected button:
- To select the Line Patterns you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button.
- or click Select All button to select all Line Patterns in the grid.
- or click Select None button to deselect all Line Patterns.
- If you click Delete Selected button you are prompted asking if you are sure you want to delete the selected items.
- If yes is selected then a confirmation dialog will show displaying the number of Line Patterns that were deleted, and an output dialog will show also confirming the deletions.
- Line Patterns also allow you to Export the Grid to a CSV file for further exploration within excel.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all the Line Patterns in the project in the grid; at the bottom right is the total Line Pattern count in the grid. Within grid you can see the element ID, the Line Pattern Name and Select. You can sort the grid by clicking any column header.
Note: the Total selected is updating.
Note: This dialog can be exported to RFT for further analysis)
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Line Patterns.