79 Grid Alignment
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – 79 Grid Alignment. This tool allows you to bulk align Grid 2D extents between Views.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Grid Alignment.
- The Grid Alignment dialog will appear.
- Click Add to add a Row.
- Select a From View.
- Select a To View.
- Add as many Rows as you want.
- You select the Rows and click the Delete Selected or Updated Selected button.
- To select the Rows you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button.
- or click Select All button to select all Rows in the grid.
- or click Select None button to deselect all Rows.
Note: the Total selected is updating.
- Click Update Selected.
- Two dialogs will appear, one with the overall results and another with a break-down.
- Grid Alignment also allow you to Export the Grid to a CSV file to bulk add Rows, then Import from Excel to load the Rows into the Grid.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all the saved From and To View maps within the grid; at the bottom right is the total count in the grid. Within grid you can see the From View, To View and Select.
You add Rows and map between From Views and To Views.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Grid Alignment.