77 Project Parameters
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – 77 Project Parameters. This tool allows you to view and bulk assign Shared Parameters to Categories.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Project Parameters.
- The Project Parameters dialog will appear.
- You select cells within the Grid to create a Matrix between Project Parameters and Project Categories and click the Apply Categories button:
- To add or remove Project Parameters to Categories you can either:
- Tick the check boxes individually.
- or highlight the cells using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected.
- Click Apply Categories to commit the changes made.
- Once complete a confirmation dialog will appear confirming the Adds and Removes.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all the Project Parameter in the project in the grid; at the bottom right is the total Project Parameter count in the grid. Within grid you can see the Vertically the Revit Categories and Horizontally the Project Parameters and within the Grid the matrix between the two.
Note: Only Shared Parameters will be processed.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Project Parameters.