69 Section Box to Scope Box updater
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – 69 Section Box to Scope Box updater. This tool allows you to compile a matrix list between Scope Boxes and 3D Views.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Section Box to Scope Box updater.
- The Section Box to Scope Box updater dialog will appear.
- Click Add to add a Row.
- Select a 3d View.
- Select a Scope Box.
- Add as many Rows as you want.
- You select the Rows and click the Delete Selected or Updated Selected button.
- To select the Rows you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button.
- or click Select All button to select all Rows in the grid.
- or click Select None button to deselect all Rows.
- Click Update Selected.
- A dialog will appear, confirming the updates.
Note: The dialog when opened will display the Rows for the last session within the grid; at the bottom right is the total count in the grid. Within grid you can see the 3d View, Scope Box and Select.
You add Rows and map between 3d Views and Scope Boxes.
Note: the Total selected is updating.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Section Box to Scope Box updater.