67 Extensible Storage List
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – 67 Extensible Storage List. This tool lists all Extensible Storage schemas within a Project.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Extensible Storage List.
- The Extensible Storage List dialog will appear.
- Select the Extensible Storage you would like to Delete:
- To select the Extensible Storage you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button Note: the Total selected is updating.
- or click Select All button to select all Extensible Storage in the grid.
- or click Select None button to deselect all Extensible Storage.
- If you click Delete Selected button you are prompted asking if you are sure you want to delete the selected items.
- If yes is selected then a confirmation dialog will show displaying the number of Extensible Storage that were deleted, and an output dialog will show also confirming the Extensible Storage.
- If you double click on a row, another dialog will show with the Schema Fields.
Note: The dialog by default when opened will display all the Extensible Storage active in the open Projects in the grid, at the bottom right is the total Extensible Storage count in the grid. Within grid you can see the Schema Name, Vendor ID, Application GUID, Documentation, GUID, Read Access Level, Write Access Level, and Select. You can sort the grid by clicking any column header.
Note: this dialog can be exported to RFT for further analysis. Note: If all deletions fail, please check all other files are closed and linked as closed or unloaded.
Note: The dialog by default when opened will display all Fields associated to the Extensible Storage in the grid, at the bottom right is the total Field count in the grid. Within grid you can see the Field Name, Key Type, Container Name, Documentation, Value Type, Unit Type, Sub Schema, and Sub Schema GUID. You can sort the grid by clicking any column header.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Extensible Storage List.