62 Copy Monitored Elements
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – 62 Copy Monitored Elements. This tool allows you to view all copy monitored Elements.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Copy Monitored Elements.
- The Copy Monitored Elements dialog will appear.
- At the top choose the selection set: Current View, Current Selection or Entire Project to filter the Text selection.
- You select the Copy Monitored Elements you would like to view and click the Go to View button:
- To select the Copy Monitored Elements you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button.
- or click Select All button to select all Copy Monitored Elements in the grid.
- or click Select None button to deselect all Copy Monitored Elements.
- If you click the Go to View button, you may see the standard There is no open view...
- Click Ok, the Revit View will change and highlight the selected Elements.
- Copy Monitored Elements List also allow you to Export the Grid to a CSV file for further exploration within excel.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all the Copy Monitored Elements in the project in the grid; at the bottom right is the total Copy Monitored count in the grid. Within grid you can see the Type, Id, Name, Category, Copy Id, Copy Name, Copy Category, and Select. You can sort the grid by clicking any column header.
Note: the Total selected is updating.
Note: if multiple Copy Monitored Elements are selected across multiple Views then only the last View will in the selection list will be displayed.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Copy Monitored Elements.