60 View Underlay
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – 60 View Underlay. This tool allows you to View and change Plan View underlays in bulk.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select View Underlay.
- The View Underlay dialog will appear.
- You select the Views you would like to modify, choose the Underlay and click the Update button:
- To select the Views you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button.
- or click Select All button to select all Views in the grid.
- or click Select None button to deselect all Views.
- Once the Views to update are selected, select from the drop down the new Underlay to be applied to the select Views.
- Click Update.
- A confirmation dialog will show displaying the number of View Underlay’s that passed.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all the Views and their underlay’s in the project in the grid; at the bottom right is the total Views count in the grid. Within grid you can see the element ID, the View Type, View Name, the current Underlay and select. You can sort the grid by clicking any column header.
Note: the Total selected is updating.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - View Underlay.