51 Copy Areas
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – Copy Areas.
This tool allows you to copy Areas between Area Schemes. (There is no way to Copy Areas between Area Schemes within Revit.)
This Tool is available for Revit 2014 and newer versions of Revit.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Copy Areas.
- The Copy Areas dialog will appear.
- Choose the selection set: Current View or Current Selection.
- Select the Area Scheme Type.
- Select the View to copy the Areas to.
- Click Ok.
- A confirmation dialog will show confirming the number of Areas that were copied.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools – Copy Areas.