49 Room/Area Point
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – Room/Area Point.
This tool allows you to Centre the Room/Area location points.
This Tool is available for Revit 2014 and newer versions of Revit.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Room/Area Point.
- The Room/Area Point dialog will appear.
- Choose the selection set: Current View, Current Selection or Entire Project to filter the Text selection.
- Choose between Rooms, Areas or Spaces.
- Click Ok.
- A confirmation dialog will show displaying the number.
- Areas that passed and failed.
- Rooms that passed and failed.
- Spaces that passed and failed.
Note: The one Room failed because the centroid is not within the Room boundary. No change was made.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools – Room/Area Point.