36 Sheet Revisions
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Revisions on Sheets Revisions on Sheets allows you to view all the Revisions and Sheets in a project in a matrix view, highlighting the Revisions that are applied to Sheets.
You can bulk add and remove Revisions to and from Sheets. Note: To remove Revisions that are associated with a Revision Cloud, you will be prompted explaining the Revision Clouds will be deleted from the project.
This Tool is available for Revit 2014 and newer versions of Revit.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Sheet Revisions.
- The Revisions on Sheets dialog will appear.
- To add or remove Revisions to Sheets you can either:
- Tick the check boxes individually.
- or highlight the cells using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected.
- Click Apply Revisions to Sheets to commit the changes made.
- Once complete a confirmation dialog will appear.
- If you try to deselect a cell with a red back ground, nothing will happen.
- To do this double-click on the red cell:
- You will be prompt with a confirmation dialog asking if you are sure you want to delete the Revision Clouds associated with this Revision.
- If you click yes you will receive another dialog confirming the deletion has been successful.
- The cell is now un-ticked. There is no need to click the Apply Revisions to Sheets as this is done automatically.
- If you close the Revisions on Sheets dialog and look at the Sheets you modified you will see the changes.
Note: The dialog when opened will show all the Sheets in the project vertically and all the Revisions in the Project horizontally. Any Sheet(s )that already have Revisions associated to them will have a tick, and any of those ticks that have a red background mean that the Revision has Revisions Clouds associated to it.
First the Revisions Clouds must first be deleted.
Note: If you want to undo this close the Sheet Revision dialog and click the Revit undo button.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Revisions on Sheets.