26 Topography Surface Edge
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Topography Surface Edge.
Topography Surface Edge allows you to create Lines around the boundary edges of the select topography in: Plan, 3D or Section. Note: a topography surface must be selected before activating this command. This tool is good for locating the Topography in Section.
- To run the tool first select the Topography.
- Then navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Topography Surface Edge.
- The Topography Surface Edge dialog will appear,
- Choose either Plan 2D Line Work, 3D Line Work or Section 2D Line Work.
- Select the option and click Ok.
- Once done you will see the newly created line work.
Note: For Plan and Section line work you must first be in a Plan or Section view.
Note: In section additional triangulations are made and can be selected and deleted to leave only the top surface.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Topography Surface Edge.