14 Create Floors from Rooms
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Create Floors from Rooms. Create Floors from Rooms allows you to create Floors using Rooms as the perimeter, which is great for creating floors for floor finishes if that is you company process. Note: You must be in a Plan View to run this tool and the Level associated to the View you are working with is the Level the new Floor will be placed on.
- To run the tool navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Create Floors from Rooms.
- The Create Floors from Rooms dialog will appear.
- Choose the selection set: Current View, Current Selection or Entire Project.
- Choose the Floor Type.
- Choose the Floor Offset from the Level.
- Click Create.
- You are then prompted with confirmation dialog displaying the number of Floors created.
- If you cut a Section you will see the new Floors. Make any modification around doors etc. manually by modify the Floors.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Create Floors from Rooms.