10 3D Views for all Worksets
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools - 3d Views for Worksets
3d Views for Worksets allows you to create a 3d View for each Workset in the Project and hide all other Worksets in the new 3D view. Note: depending on the number of Worksets, this may take a while.
This Tool is available for Revit 2012 and newer versions of Revit.
- To run the tool navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select 3d Views for Worksets.
- The 3d Views for Worksets dialog will appear.
- Select the Worksets you would like to create a 3d View for:
- To select the Worksets you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button Note: the Total selected is updating
- or click Select All button to select all Worksets in the grid
- or click Select None button to deselect all Worksets.
- Click Ok.
- The Views will be created and another dialog will show confirming the number of new Views that are created.
- If you look within the Project Browser you will find the new Views, prefixed with WRK_
- If you look within the Project Browser you will find the new views, preffixed with WRK_.
- If you open a one of the new 3D Workset Views you will see the all 3D geometry located in the Workset.
Note: The dialog by default when opened will display all the Worksets in the Project in the grid, at the bottom right is the total Workset count in the grid. Within grid you can see the Workset ID, the Workset name, the count of elements on that Workset, and Select. You can sort the grid by clicking any column header.
Note: if the project is not Workseted then no 3D Views will be created.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - 3d Views for Worksets.